Spiky Integrates with Salesforce
08 Jul 2023
Sales representatives spend almost 18% of their time on CRM. According to them, two of their biggest challenges in CRM usage are lack of integration and manual data entry. Not just for the sales teams, CRMs are vital for product teams as well. Product teams should use CRM for lead qualification, churn migration, and customer feedback solicitation. Both of the above are where Spiky steps in.
Spiky solves the CRM pipeline's integration and manual labor work problem. We ensure that the sales reps can focus on the sales process and spend time helping customers instead of CRM. At the same time, product teams can access valuable feedback information to focus their efforts.
With the Spiky and Salesforce integration, we are one step closer to our promise of creating an end-to-end sales pipeline for our users.
The Spiky & Salesforce integration
Salesforce is a cloud-based software company that provides businesses with tools that help them find more prospects, close more deals, and provide a higher level of service to their customers.
The integration between Spiky and Salesforce allows you to seamlessly connect your sales process with your customer data, resulting in a more efficient and effective sales process.
How this partnership helps SDRs
The sales development representatives can focus on their conversations with their customers and be on top of their game. Stop worrying about creating correlations between the deals and meetings, taking notes during meetings, and trying to remember everything about the conversation. Instead, focus on the human element of sales, the connection.
How it helps product teams
Product teams can easily reach the customers' summary points and feature requests by grouping them by deals. Spiky also highlights lows and highs in meetings so product teams can pick up on emotional cues. This integration also helps create a more transparent and healthy feedback loop between customer-facing and product teams instead of a second-hand account of what the customer said.
Key highlights of the integration
- Track the progress of deals with Spiky Score and receive alerts for deals in different statuses to stay updated.
- Streamline your workflow by avoiding the need to switch between multiple applications.
- Enhance customer experience and understanding by using AI-based notes to identify and follow up on missed requests during meetings.
- Sync the tag page with company tags based on account names, deal tags based on opportunity names, and stage tags based on their stages.
How to connect the Salesforce account?
- Log into your account or sign up for an account at https://app.spiky.ai/.
- Connect Salesforce with your Spiky account at https://app.spiky.ai/settings/integrations or visit the Settings > Integrations page in the platform.
- Click on the Connect button to log in to your Salesforce account.
If you need help with our platform's integration or usage, our customer success specialists are always available to help you. You can arrange a meeting through the bot in the platform or contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Say goodbye to manual correlations between the deals and meetings and hello to Spiky's game-changing Salesforce integration. Sign up for our free account today and see the difference for yourself!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Stay in the loop with everything you need to know.